Take a tour of our course and get some insider tips on playing each hole before you arrive.
On this hole care from the tee will be needed as the fairway will take any rolling ball to the left side.
• Men’s & Competition Par 4 | 394 Yards• Ladies Par 5 | 394 Yards
With hole number 2, remember to focus on a small part of the fairway when teeing off.A larger landing area can cause players to be inaccurate.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 381 Yards
If you are feeling lucky take the ball over the trees.Beware though – there are always more trees to carry than you think.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 224 Yards
There is more room to the left side of the fairway than you think.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 245 Yards
Number 5 demands the best hit off the tee.The fairway bunkers look as if they join up, however there is a large landing area.
• Men’s & Ladies Par 4 | 283 Yards• Competition Par 4 | 364 Yards
Central marker post indicates your line. Second shot can be tricky to hold the green as it slopes behind!
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 330 Yards
This is the most demanding carry on the course. Be careful to take enough club for the next shot uphill.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 306 Yards
This hole always has its own micro climate. Take enough club as if short shots find the trap front right. Tee shots often affected by wind as one of the highest points on the course.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 3 | 162 Yards
Take care to miss the bunkers off the tee. A well hit drive will give you a much flatter lie on the hill.
• Men’s, Ladies & Competition | Par 4 | 322 Yards
Take a look at the score card for our course layout. With a clever, yet challenging set of tee positions to change the look, feel and approach of each hole. We’re sure you’ll find it a rewarding experience playing the course.
If you would like to be kept up to date with everything that goes on at Cuckfield Golf Club and 180 Degrees Bar & Kitchen, please feel free to join our email newsletter.
With picturesque views of the countryside, our well-maintained 9-hole Sussex Golf Course is playable in all conditions, and will suit absolute beginners and experienced golfers alike.
Website Designed & Built by Digital Berry Ltd